- Company Name
- SPECIAL PROJECT CONSULTING
- Hayato Kohama
- June 1, 2009
- Business Contents
- For fashion brands, lifestyle brands and retail stores,
- - direct brand and store
- - consult branding
- - consult merchandising related activities
- - manage and implement special event and promotion
- Representative profile
- Hayato Kohama started to work at Isetan, one of the biggest fashion department stores in Japan, in 1995. With his career path as a buyer of the concept shop
"KAIHO-KU" and the concept shop "TAGLINE",he became the Chief buyer
(Merchandising Director) at Isetan.
While he was at that position, he executed various exhibitions and promotions.
exhibition of Helmut Newton meets Comme des Garçons (2006)
exhibition of UK JACK, OK! with Colette and DSM (2006)
exhibition of Visionaire #49 Decade (2006)
exhibition of Cap & Pep with Vogue Japan (2007)
exhibition of Dover Street Market (2008)
exhibition of ART CONVENIENCE STORE (2008) etc.
Also launched the "Anya Hindmarch eco bag" and "Tory Burch" that were honored
in both the domestic and international fashion industry.
Hayato Kohama left Isetan in 2009 and launched his own company,
"SPECIAL PROJECT CONSULTING".